Friday, January 1, 2010

Homebuilt Upgrades

After riding my homebuilt a bit, I decided that it was worth upgrading. That gave me the opportunity to upgrade my Bacchetta Strada and use the original components from it. It is no lightweight, but it rides great. With the 1.5 tires it is very smooth and surprisingly fast. I'm looking forward to touring on it this spring.

Here is a list of what's on it now:
FSA Omega crank 53-39-30
Sram S.7 twist shifters
Sram Microshift FD
Sram S.7 9-speed RD
Shimano 12-25 HG cassette
KMC Z9000 chain
Avid Single Digit cantilever brakes and levers
Shimano MH-M535 559 wheels with Schwalbe Marathon Racer 1.5 tires






No comments:

Post a Comment

Bafang BBS02 installed on a Bacchetta Giro I ordered the kit from https://bafangusadirect.com . Got it in two Priority Mail boxes in a ...